Bowie in my bedroom

Don't you love those crazy, crazy minutes where you put on a record and dance like an utter fool around your bedroom? The feeling of only the music, and the delicate rhythm creating soundwaves that tickle your skin. The feeling of closing my eyes and getting lost in the beat, screaming out the lyrics and swirling, twirling, entering a state of pure bliss, just me and my air guitar.


The poses created by Pose It for InspirationSL give me this awesome feeling! They're so kooky and cool. They turn me into David Bowie himself. I am the rock god, I am the legend, I am a total champion. I decided to wear Lushish Catz Rebel Star outfit because the name was so fitting! I adore the tie-side shorts and the subtle tribute to Bowie printed on the cropped tee. It's a really fun outfit and comes with 2 versions for one price: black and white tie-side shorts, and 2 version of this cute cropped top (demonstrated above and below). Get boththe poses and outfit at InspirationSL, then all you need to do is add your air guitar and close your eyes!


1 comment